Robert Moy Letting Agents are delighted to offer this brand new, never been lived in two bedroom semi-detached house in Sprowston.
Available immediately, the property offers modern living throughout and benefits from an entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen & diner. Upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers a private rear garden, with a large driveway that provides ample parking.
Stonehouse Road is located in the heart of Sprowston. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to a range of shops and parks. Norwich city centre is easily accessed by car or public transport. The property is available to view immediately, please contact us today to avoid disappointment.
Below is a list of our current permitted payments:
* Holding deposit (per tenancy). Equal to one week's rent.
This reserves the property whilst your application is being processed. Please Note: your holding deposit will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
* Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent is under £50,000 per year). Five weeks' rent.
* Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent equals or exceeds £50,000 per year). Six weeks' rent.
* Any unpaid rent will be occur interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
* Lost key(s) or other security device(s). Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
* Adjustment of contract at the tenants request; £50 per agreed variation.
* Change of sharer at the tenant's request £50 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
* Early termination (tenant's request) at the tenants request:
If the tenant applies to leave their contract early, they will be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will not exceed the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
|BRAND NEW - NEVER BEEN LIVED IN|
|TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS|
|FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS DOWNSTAIRS WC|
|PARKS & SHOPS NEARBY|
|GAS CENTRAL HEATING|
|PRIVATE REAR GARDEN|